[LA.pm] Passing the Torch

Todd Cranston-Cuebas geekhunter at gmail.com
Wed May 16 12:15:15 PDT 2007

Excellent! Let's leave this until Monday for people to make comments but
unless I hear any other suggestions, I nominate Juan, Pablo, and Nimish to
be a leadership team for the LA.pm. Once that's finalized, I'll pass on
passwords, etc. for access the website and managing the list. Thanks for
stepping up to the plate guys!

Todd