[LA.pm] OMG! I walked out on my check!

Ask Bjørn Hansen ask at develooper.com
Wed Mar 21 01:34:38 PDT 2007

On Mar 21, 2007, at 0:23, zrusilla at mac.com wrote:

> I got all the way to Oxnard before I realized that I didn't pay my
> bill
> at the Red Rock.   Who picked up my freight? I owe you!

Unless you had A LOT of food and drinks it wasn't just you!

Our friendly friends Sean and Jay (I hope I got that right) from San
Diego picked up the slack, so we owe them a good stack of beer.

Thanks for coming out everyone - especially those of you who trekked
from far up and down the coast, I am most impressed!  :-)

The slides will be here in a few minutes,

    http://develooper.com/talks/Real-World-Scalability-LA-PM-2007-r9.pdf

Please don't link to them or forward them outside LA.pm (for now).
If you want to make a link, make it to http://develooper.com/talks/
where they'll show up later...

    - ask