[LA.pm] webcast of tech talks

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Tue Mar 13 14:54:05 PDT 2007

I'll talk to friends over the UUASC. I do think that they worked out the
details of making their talks "public." I'll let you all know what I
find out.

Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: losangeles-pm-bounces+tcc=ticketmaster.com at pm.org
[mailto:losangeles-pm-bounces+tcc=ticketmaster.com at pm.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 2:43 PM
To: losangeles-pm at pm.org
Subject: Re: [LA.pm] webcast of tech talks

Juan,
I wouldn't mind taking a look at those talks, also to see the quality
and
such, to see what we might be aiming for.

I'm okay with adding the delay, which I think will have to happen anyway
due
to the process of putting everything online, etc.

Also, has anyone done this, how might this work? I'm thinking it's going
take more than a webcam and a laptop, but hey, maybe that's all that's
needed...

-Pablo