[LA.pm] LA.pm Tech Talk - Tuesday, May 23th 2006 - PPI: Transforming Perl - DATE FIXED

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Mon May 22 14:07:55 PDT 2006

Announcing this month's LA.pm Tech Talk!
When: Tuesday, May 23, 2006, 7-9 p.m.
Where: Ticketmaster's movie theater
8800 W. Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069

PPI: Transforming Perl
Guest Speaker: Jeffrey Goff

Short Description...

Parsing Perl in a standalone module allows automated code visualization,
refactoring and much more. This month's LA.pm Tech Talk will explore new
ways to display and refactor perl code through the PPI module suite.

Preview of next month...

We're going to have a guest speaker coming all the way from Australia on his
way to YAPC in Chicago. In an effort to avoid potential LA.pm member
conflicts for those attending YAPC and also so we can have this guest
speaker, I've moved next month's meeting to Thursday, June 22nd. Mark your
calendars!

Please click on the supplied link below to let us know if you're coming. As
far as I know, you will _not_ be required to register with Evite if this is
a concern. This will help me to get a better idea of the head count so
PLEASE take the time to RVSP. The Evite invitation also has more information
regarding parking, etc.

http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/tcc@ticketmaster.com/lapmtech052306
<http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/tcc@ticketmaster.com/lapmtech052306>

Thank you!