[LA.pm] Gooooooooogle

Geoffrey Young geoff at modperlcookbook.org
Fri Jan 27 10:30:32 PST 2006

Todd Cranston-Cuebas wrote:
> Geoffrey,
>
> Sold! I've been to a few of your great talks. I'll consider you booked for
> March. Please let me know roughly when you think you'll be in town so I can
> properly advertise, etc.

I'm not exactly sure yet, and I probably won't book it until next month.
but I'll let everyone know what the dates are as soon as I know myself.

> If you have a particular talk (or a choice of a few
> talks), please let me know again we can build the proper "buzz." :)

I probably only have 3 that might be of interest to folks

  - mod_perl 2.0 filters (not at any major conference)
  - apache-test part II  (from YAPC::NA 2005)
  - apache-test part I   (from YACP::NA 2004)

I have a few generic mod_perl talks as well, such as mod_perl 101 and uri
translation, but I wouldn't expect those to be of much interest.  but if I'm
wrong I'm happy to do those as well.

--Geoff