[LA.pm] Gooooooooogle

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Fri Jan 27 08:50:41 PST 2006

Sounds great. I'm still trying to nail down a speaker for February. I think
we can do the frameworks or the MoveableType talk in March. Ask has a talk
he can do in April. I'll get something nailed down ASAP for the end of this
month.

Todd