[LA.pm] Tech Topic Suggestion: Frameworks

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Thu Jan 26 10:28:39 PST 2006

Cynthia,

Great! I really appreciate your volunteering! I'm working on getting a
catalyst person so Zope/Ruby on Rails by comparison would be great. I'll
call to talk over your availability, etc.

Todd