[LA.pm] Tech Topic Suggestion: Frameworks

Kleindenst, Fred fred.kleindenst at citigroup.com
Fri Jan 20 11:32:45 PST 2006

Short answer, yes I would be interested.  This topic gets lots of bytes
on perlmonks.org where opinions are many, fiercely defended, and
surprisingly informed.  TMTOWTDI, but it is nice if your coworkers tend
to make the same choice.  On the other hand, it is nice if you can look
over the shoulder of others and see the other way.