[LA.pm] Next Week's Event Update

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Tue Jan 3 22:06:53 PST 2006

    I messed this one up.  I've been alternating between busy with
    vacation and busy at work (why does everything always happen at
    once?)

    Here's the vote totals, somewhat fudged because I originally sent
    out the wrong dates.  Where possible I kept the day of week
    constant.

    Thu 1/5     xx
    Tue 1/10    xx
    Wed 1/11    xxx

    Kay 'n Dave's Cantina    xxx
    Amici Mare               xx
    C&O Trattoria            x

    If we meet on 1/11, we'll conflict with LinuxMovies.org's meeting.

    But since the vote counts are so close...

    We'll do Kay 'n Dave's.  In terms of date... I'm still somewhat
    ambivalent.  Lets skip this Thursday, because we've got a special
    surprise for tomorrow (see next email.)

    So.. the first person to reply to this message gets to pick
    between Tuesday and Wednesday.

-R