[LA.pm] mapping work sites

terry mcintyre terrymcintyre at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 17:17:15 PST 2006

Since people often go to workday meetings from their
workplace, the workplace may be more relevant than the
home location. I work at Ticketmaster, as do other
members of this list. There may be several similar
clusters.

It mmight be useful to create pins for one's workplace
- one for each person at the same location - which
would help in the process of picking a meeting site.

>From the map as it stands, perlmongers live all over
the Los Angeles area; but it might be that our
workplaces are somewhat more concentrated.

I commute by bus from Weho to Santa Monica on Tuesday
evenings and Pasadena on Monday evenings, btw.

http://www.hikarunix.org

Terry McIntyre
UNIX for hire
software development / systems administration / security

213-291-5169 or 2132915169 at tmomail.com ( text )
terrymcintyre at yahoo.com