[LA.pm] Fwd: hollywood.pm.org

Allen Day allenday at ucla.edu
Thu Feb 2 16:27:10 PST 2006

I've taken the liberty to plot (in white) several of the shops in the area
I see mentioned on this list.  I just did a WHOIS on the domains.

- Rent.com
- Shopzilla.com
- Citysearch.com
- Ticketmaster.com
- Google.com Santa Monica

Let me know if you'd like a to add a white pushpin -- maybe we can use
this to select meeting locations in the future.

-Allen