[LA.pm] hollywood.pm.org

Kevin Scaldeferri kevin+lapm at scaldeferri.com
Thu Feb 2 11:07:34 PST 2006

Only half joking...

This pretty much makes it sound like the situation for those on
Westside is utterly hopeless unless the meeting is essentially at their
work (which clearly can't work for everyone).  So, probably we should
just give up on that crowd entirely and make the meetings somewhere
that people can come from a 10-15 mile radius to get to.

Like Pasadena ;-)

-kevin