[LA.pm] Fwd: hollywood.pm.org

Duong Vu duong.v at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 10:07:00 PST 2006

That one guy from Santa Monica is me.  The very same guy
who said he would like to go to more LA PM meetings if only
if it's not out of the way.  I find it easier to attend TO's PM
meetings because it's easier to get to even though it's further
away.  It's not about distance.

It's about if I can get there on time without leaving work too
early and if I can get home at a reasonable time so I can
have some family time.

I would also argue that if there are more PM groups, move
people will go to meetings for the very same reason and this
can work because we have a lot perl developers in Los
Angeles relative to other cities.  And more of us being active
in the local Perl community can only benefit us all.

Duong