[LA.pm] I will not give a March technical talk

Terrence Brannon metaperl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 04:43:03 PST 2006

I am happy and eager to give the February talk, but I don't think it
is "@TheRightThing" for me to talk in March as well...

@TheRightThing  = qw(fair community-minded distributed humble
interesting etc) ;

I know that two readers of this list use Catalyst on a daily basis at
work and there are probably more.

The monthly technical talk has to be a community thing. There are
probably 1000 Perlers within commuting distance of Ticketmaster. There
is no reason why someone else can't find the time to share something
useful and stimulating. If you can't talk for an hour, then 5-30
minutes is fine and we find someone/something else for the other 5-30
minutes.

I think I have given adequate advance notice for Todd to continue his
recruitment efforts for March.