[LA.pm] [JOB] Perl Hacker, SQL (in Sunnyvale)

Jeremy Leader jleader at alumni.caltech.edu
Fri Aug 18 18:05:54 PDT 2006

I don't usually do this, but it seems somewhat relevant to the recent
discussions about Perl jobs, though it's up North in Sunnyvale.  Besides, if you
mention my name, and you get hired, I could get a bonus ;)

--
Jeremy Leader
jleader at alumni.caltech.edu
leaderj at yahoo-inc.com (work)

Job No.: RX1000013194
Location: US - Sunnyvale
Job Function: ENGINEERING / INFO. SYSTEMS

Are you a motivated perl hacker?
... a self starter needing little supervisions?
... interested in developer support tools?
Then the platform engineering team is looking for you!

Come join us and build the next generation of host configuration,
package management, and release engineering tools used by Yahoo!
developers worldwide.  Ideal candidates should be able to develop
working relationships with members of the various engineering teams at Yahoo!
Basic Qualifications:
Perl and Unix is required.

Preferred Qualifications:
A BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent and 4+ years experience
Experience with SQL, PHP, Subversion, CVS,
Perforce, and Makefiles a plus
Yahoo! Inc is an equal opportunity employer. For more information or to search
all of our openings, please visit
http://careers.yahoo.com
HJIIT10