[LA.pm] Perl Tk UML Requirements GUI

Christian Bryant perl.monger at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 13:16:56 PDT 2006

I'm definitely moving forward with Randall's link to
the UML::Sequence module.  We'll see how that goes.
I've also used Umbrello, but my last two companies are
Microsoft-oriented, alas, and StarUML for Windows
offers some nice output using MS Office formats.  Such
is life.

However, you remind me that I've seen some very nice
code that uses wxPerl.  I'd need to define some
technical reasons to go with that over Tk but it's
really not that big an issue.  As long as the whole
application is well managed and portable, I'm happy.

Appreciate the response.

Cheers.

http://thousand-oaks-perl.org/bin/view/Main/ChristianBryant

E-mail:  perl.monger at yahoo.com