[LA.pm] Perl Tk UML Requirements GUI

Christian Bryant perl.monger at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 11:30:43 PDT 2006

I'm about to do research on what existing projects
there are in the realm of requirements software
written in Perl Tk.  There are plenty in C++, Java and
the like, but I have a specific need for the
application to be Perl.

On the off chance someone here has already seen
something like this, here are my basic requirements:

1.  Allow Tk GUI creation of UML-based Use Cases.
2.  Generate Perl code from Use Case requirements
(anything from templates to actual scripts).
3.  Run on both GNU/Linux and UNIX flavors as well
as Win32 (via Cygwin or ActiveState).

If there is interest in this topic beyond this, when I
find something applicable I shall post the results of
the research.

Much thanks.

Regards,

Christian Bryant