[LA.pm] contrasting London and LA

David Pisoni dpisoni at shopzilla.com
Sat Aug 12 10:15:06 PDT 2006

Well, Citysearch == Ticketmaster (and many other brands.)  Valueclick
seems to be as aggressive as the aforementioned companies as well,
though they're a bit further afield.

What's wrong with the world? Lots of things, though I'm not sure this
issue qualifies as something "wrong with the world."  Chock it up to
the peculiarity of market forces?  That's all I got.

David