[LA.pm] possible dates for my "Perl Best Practices" talk

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Aug 3 13:33:51 PDT 2006

>>>>> "Sean" == Sean Gallagher <sean at testmethods.net> writes:

Sean> I have booked the screening room here at Ticketmaster for Tuesday, 8/8,
Sean> from 7-9PM. (tentative until I hear back from you)

Apparently, Westlake.PM has gotten to me first.  the date is the 9th at
valueclick.  Details to follow.

I know that's a bit far for some of you.  Start earlier. :) :)