[LA.pm] LA.pm Tech Talk - Tuesday, April 25th 2006 - Practical mod_perl 2 .0

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Mon Apr 10 16:11:06 PDT 2006

Announcing this month's LA.pm Tech Talk!
When: Tuesday, April 25, 2006, 7-9 p.m.
Where: Tickemaster's movie theater
8800 W. Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069

Practical mod_perl 2.0
Guest Speaker: Philip Gollucci

Please click on the supplied link below to let us know if you're coming. As
far as I know, you will _not_ be required to register with Evite if this is
a concern. This will help me to get a better idea of the head count so
PLEASE take the time to RVSP. The Evite invitation also has more information
regarding parking, etc.

 <http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/tcc@ticketmaster.com/lapmtech042506>
http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/tcc@ticketmaster.com/lapmtech042506

Thank you!