[LA.pm] FW: next meeting?

Marco Palma marcoapalma at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 09:31:10 PDT 2006

Tuesday sounds good.

Not sure how long the afterwork drive would take from Downtown to Burbank vs. Santa
Monica given our unpredictable weather/traffic conditions, but here's what Mapquest says:

Downtown -> Burbank
  Total Est. Time: 14 minutes     Total Est. Distance: 11.85 miles

Downtown -> Santa Monica
  Total Est. Time: 17 minutes     Total Est. Distance: 14.54 miles

So I vote for Burbank. (Unless someone offers up Pasadena which I'm always biased
towards)