[LA.pm] "LA Perl Company/Job List"

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Fri Sep 16 20:15:34 PDT 2005

As I've recently re-discovered, the Los Angeles area Perl jobs market
is pretty hot.

In order to help facilitate people finding perl jobs in the area, I'd
like to put together a list (that will be on the website) of Los
Angeles area companies that are looking for perl programmers.

If you represent such a company, and want to be listed, please send me
the following:

    - Company Name
    - Contact Person and Title
    - Contact Email and/or Phone
    - URL

I'll put it on the website, and hopefully get some folks hired.

This isn't for specific job listings, but "hey, we're sometimes (or
right now) looking for perl folk" listings.

-R