[LA.pm] [Reminder[ Event! Event! My kingdom for an event!

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Mon Sep 12 23:59:04 PDT 2005

[Reminder post... especially for the 4 new folks who subscribed this
week.  You know who you are.]

                           A social meeting,
                         involving chopsticks.

                               Thursday,
                            September 15th,
                                  2005

                                  7pm

                             Toluca Garden
                           10000 Riverside Dr
                       Toluca Lake, CA 91602-2537
                             (818) 980-3492

                           http://xrl.us/hfzo
            http://losangeles.citysearch.com/profile/320577

 [ If people RSVP, I will make reservations.  Otherwise, we'll all just
 show up and test our luck.  This date got picked out of a hat because
 everyone who responded to my previous message picked a different day
 of the week.  (i.e. no two people picked the same day.) ]