[LA.pm] Geek Banquet

Ofer Nave ofer at netapt.com
Mon Oct 24 15:05:48 PDT 2005

I think geek celeb means more people who are famous in the geek community,
like Linus Torvalds, Alan Cox, Andrew Morton, Richard Stallman, Eric
Raymond, Lawrence Lessig, Larry Wall, Randal Schwartz, Damian Conway, Dave
Thomas, Matz (ruby), Guido Van Rossum, Sam Ruby, etc.

Though I wouldn't mind Wil showing up, of course.  :)

-ofer