[LA.pm] shopping carts

David Heayn david at cloudgraphics.com
Thu Jul 7 14:28:40 PDT 2005

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience setting
up/recommending a shopping cart type program.

I've looked around cgi-resources.com a bit and it seems all their
programs are geared at physical inventory items. I'm seeking a
strictly digital media format where a user could browse through
pictures or movie clips with the option of buying them and having
them available for immediate download.

I'm not really at the point where I want to start thinking about
adding DRM encoding to the purchased files.

David Heayn * http://www.cloudgraphics.com * 213/925.3283