[LA.pm] January Meeting

Ofer Nave ofer at netapt.com
Sun Jan 23 12:39:42 PST 2005

has no one in the world written software to organize events like this?

given:
  1) list of people, each with:
  2) a flexible schedule (cross out times you for sure can't go, as
opposed to listing the few times you'd most like to go)
  3) a point of preference with a maximum radius

We should be able to automatically pick a time and place that is most
optimal, after which, whoever lives in that area can use good judgement to
choose a venue.

-ofer