[LA.pm] SPAM-LOW: Re: technical talk recurring schedule

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Thu Dec 29 17:35:15 PST 2005

Pablo,

I also feel that it would be far easier from a scheduling perspective to
have a standard meeting time especially for the tech meetings when we'll
have to orchestrate speakers and locations. It makes it much easier to tell
a potential speaker, "Well if you can't make it this month, then when would
be better for you? We meet the first X of every month, etc." It would be
just too hard to nail down rooms and people if things are totally
open-ended.

I have volunteered to schedule the meetings, the locations, speakers (with
input from Ask, Rob, etc.). I'll take on the orchestration and coordination
side of things including sending fancy Evite invitations so we can track
who's coming and not, polls for best locations, etc. Let's plan that I'll
start working on this as soon as the 1st of the year hits.

BTW: If there are guest speakers that you'd love to hear, let me know and
I'll do what I can to make it happen. If there are specific topics that
you'd like to have covered, let me know that too and I'll try to match a
guest speaker to the topic.

Todd