[LA.pm] Jan meeting and other updates

terry mcintyre terrymcintyre at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 12:55:41 PST 2005

I'll put in another vote for the Ticketmaster
screening room, which has been mentioned by several
other Perl Mongers. Located in West Hollywood at the
corner of Sunset and Horn, plenty of places nearby to
grab food and beverages afterward.

--- Christopher Nielsen
<christopher.nielsen at gmail.com> wrote:

> > If we ever had a meeting somewhere with a
> projector again then I
> > wouldn't mind doing my Real World Web Scalability
> talk; it has a
> > slide on memcached too that I could expand to
> explain how it works.
>
> That sounds real interesting; it would be great to
> see that.
>
> I wonder if there's anyone with some presentation
> space we could
> borrow sometime that maybe has some nice places
> nearby to go for food
> and frosty beverages afterward. ;)

Terry McIntyre
UNIX for hire
software development / systems administration / security

213-291-5169 or 2132915169 at tmomail.com ( text )
terrymcintyre at yahoo.com