[LA.pm] Perl, Google and .... You?

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Mon Apr 25 20:00:16 PDT 2005

[ Following our tradition of allowing job postings once in a while, as
  long as they've asked nicely... I present a post from Google.  I
  almost asked if they provided relocation, especially to Dublin, but
  decided I'd just post it anyway.  I'm sure they'd relocate up to
  Mountain View.  Plus, according to the pictures on their website,
  you can bring your dog to work.
 -R ]