[LA.pm] Re: Losangeles-pm Digest, Vol 16, Issue 11

Clive Holloway clive at vdeck.com
Thu Oct 21 16:38:25 CDT 2004

Ron,

For Perl questions, I recommend you join Perlmonks:

http://perlmonks.org

You'll find most of the list members there.

As to meetings - they seem to be really irregular. I've been on the list a
year and have missed all 3 meetings in that time.

LA Perlmongers on Perlmonks include:
name / pm handle
me - cLive ;-)
Ben Tilly - tilly
Ask Bjorn Hansen - ask
Gary Schlosberg - bassplayer

Those are just the ones I know of - I'm sure there are many more.

Have fun, and see you at the monastery :)

cLive ;-)

--
Clive Holloway
vDeck Project Manager