[LA.pm] New

Ron Smith geeksatlarge at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 18:39:28 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Perl, and programming in general. However,
I was at the 'ticketmaster' meeting last night and
thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing. Since I'm a
beginner, most everything was out of reach for me so
far.

I was wondering if the meetings occur on a regular
basis, and if you all accept Perl questions on this
list? I'm thinking that you all are certainly more
advanced than I am at this point. I'm working my way
through the "Llama book" with a lot of enthusiasm, but
what I'd like now is a little guidance from the crew.

...Just trying to get up to speed.

TIA
Ron