[LA.pm] Hello

Nicholas Bernstein nick at docmagic.com
Fri Oct 8 15:56:48 CDT 2004

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'm a sys admin, use perl
regularly for tasks involving system administration, personal projects,
and odd development tasks that come up from time to time. I don't know
if last month was a light month or not, but I was wondering if 1-2
messages/month is really an accurate number of how much use this list
gets.

-Nick

--
Nicholas Bernstein, Unix Systems Administrator
Document Systems Inc.
nick at docmagic.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments thereto may contain information which is privileged and confidential, and is intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above. Any use whatsoever of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender either by telephone, by email, or by any other written or telephonic means, and delete the material from any computer. Thank you for your cooperation.