[LA.pm] Re: Losangeles-pm Digest, Vol 15, Issue 3

Kleindenst, Fred fred.kleindenst at citigroup.com
Tue Oct 5 18:33:21 CDT 2004

See Bottom Post

On Sep 29, 2004, at 12:57 PM, Clive Holloway wrote:

>> Here are some restaurant suggestions:
>>
>> 1) Canters on Fairfax
>> 2) IHOP on Sunset
>> 3) House of Pies in Los Feliz
>> 4) The Pantry, downtown
>> 5) Burger Continental, Pasadena
>> 6) Twains, Studio City (Ventura Blvd./Coldwater Cyn) (super cheap,
>> 24hr,
>> outdoor patio)
>> 7) BJ's, Westwood
>> 8) C&O Trattoria's, Marina Del Rey (awesome fun italian)
>> 9) Anastasia's Asylum, Santa Monica (quiet cafe)
>
> 6/7/8 seems good.
>

>For the non-westside contingent, I'd vote 3 or 5, or anywhere that I
>can take the Gold / Red line to, which appears to be... 4, although I'm
>actually not too keen on that.

You could walk < 1 mile from the red line to 3 or gold line to 5

I offer my fav. restaurant:
NaNa thai in old town Pasadena.  Seconds from the rail line, free parking for 90 minutes.  Excellent food.  Certain to have space for 12/15 people.  <$10 per entree.

Some of the fine suggestions above would have trouble with groups ( C&0 in particular is always a zoo, and parking is non-existent )