[LA.pm] Peter Scott coming to visit

Kleindenst, Fred fred.kleindenst at citigroup.com
Mon May 24 17:21:14 CDT 2004

Oh, Like I said, in Los Angeles, trains suck.

Actually, there is a train, but you wouldn't know if from the link I sent in the last message.  I didn't see a link off of the metrolink website to http://www.AMTRAK.com which runs trains on exactly the same line, with exactly the same stations/stops.  Check the rail2rail promo graphic on metrolink.

-Fred

Fred Kleindenst			Fred.Kleindenst at citigroup.com
Internet Platforms
310.302.3801