[LA.pm] Peter Scott coming to visit

Kleindenst, Fred fred.kleindenst at citigroup.com
Mon May 24 16:22:14 CDT 2004

I love my car -- trains in LA are a joke, but in this case you are actually in luck:

Metrolink to Union Station,
http://www.metrolinktrains.com/lines/line_orange_county/stations/station_irvine.php

Union Station to Pasadena on the Gold line
http://www.metro.net/riding_metro/metro_rail/gold_line/default.htm

I've ridden both these and they are very comfortable.  The walk from either the del Mar or Union St station in Pasadena to the restaurant is about 4 blocks.

Fred Kleindenst			Fred.Kleindenst at citigroup.com
Internet Platforms
310.302.3801