[LA.pm] This just in: Mark Jason Dominus has finished writing his new book, "Higher Order Perl" and it's going to his publisher

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Wed May 19 15:27:32 CDT 2004

> I would like LA.pm to be able to invite MJD and another favorite Damian
> Conway (I need to buy his OO book too, and have it signed by him, g'day
> Damian!).

We can definitely invite them... but often that means finding the
funds to get them here, or hoping they're in town.  There's a
possibility that Damian will do a stop this summer, but it looks
slim.

In other news, it looks like we'll be having a different author guest,
Peter Scott, author of Perl Medic (http://www.perlmedic.com) in early
June.  It's great book.  Highly Recommended.

-R