[LA.pm] Women in Linux

Benjamin J. Tilly ben_tilly at operamail.com
Thu Jul 22 21:08:44 CDT 2004

vani raja hansen <vani at webchic.net> wrote:
> An interesting article, and though it's written in reference to Linux,
> I'd be inclined to believe it could be applied to a variety of tech
> communities, Perl included.
>
> 	HOWTO Encourage Women in Linux
> 	http://xrl.us/ch77
>
> :oP

I've read it before.  It seems like good advice.

Unfortunately the people who need to hear it are unlikely to read it.
Or if they do read it, they're unlikely to apply it to themselves.

Speaking of which, I hope that I'm not in the latter category.  And
if I make mistake, I'd hope that someone would take me aside and
explain.  Gently, if possible.  (The first time at least.)

Cheers,
Ben