[LA.pm] Perl forums

Laura Saul laura_saul at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 15:22:40 CST 2004

Hi everyone!
I was just wondering what Perl forums you guys
frequent. The work I am doing right now has nothing to
do with Perl, and I have noticed that I have started
to get a little rusty.  I would like to find a forum
that will keep me in the loop.  It would be nice to
find something where people are asking a lot of
questions - that way I can contribute by helping
people out in addition to keeping Perl fresh on the
brain. With the exception of the occasional google
search, I usually used books whenever I had a Perl
question, so I am not really plugged into the good
sites.

Thanks!

Laura