[LA.pm] la.pm on orkut

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Wed Feb 4 09:24:46 CST 2004

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 08:44:46PM -0800, rspier at pobox.com said:
> > Failing that, all the more reason to come to the next LA.pm event. :o)
>
> Speaking of the next event, we should have one soon.
>
> Unless anyone wants to give a talk, lets have a dinner.
>
> Anyone want to propose a cuisine?  The Downtown/Silver Lake/Los Feliz
> area seems to work pretty well.

THAI. I am _really_ craving green curry and tom kah kai right now. The best
thai I've ever had was at Original Thai in North Hollywood ... not expensive,
good service, easy to get to (corner of Riverside/Camarillo/Tujunga, where
the 170/101/134 converge). I've been looking around LA for another Thai
restaurant that is as good, and have come up disappointed every time so far.
--
       Scott Francis | darkuncle(at)darkuncle(dot)net | 0x5537F527
"I gave you the chance of aiding me willingly, but you have elected the way