[LA.pm] Next Event and a Collection for a good cause

Terrence Brannon metaperl at urth.org
Tue Oct 28 08:33:11 CST 2003

Robert Spier wrote:

>Any suggestions for our next event?  Anyone want to give a talk?

I would like to give a talk entitled:

   "Dynamic HTML Generation via Tree Rewriting: The HTML::Seamstress
Approach"

A sample of the ideas behind this talk is in this recent perlmonks post
by me:

   http://perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=302606

I live in Koreatown and do not have a car. So, I am fairly stranded
during this current transit strike.