[LA.pm] OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: October 16th -- la.pm Dinner with David

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Wed Oct 15 15:23:46 CDT 2003

Here's the official announcement:

-------------------

a social dinner

part of the Perl Monger Exchange Program

with special guest David Hand (http://www.davidhand.com)
of ny.pm and pgh.pm

Thursday October 16th
7:15pm

Plum Tree Inn (http://losangeles.citysearch.com/profile/16566)
(Chinatown)
937 N Hill St
Los Angeles, CA

Potential Topics of Discussion:
Parse::JavaScript
Klingon
The Evil Yellow Duckie
Inline::Java
and anything else...

-------------------

Right now I know of four people attending.  If people send me a note
with whether or not they're going to come, I'll make a reservation,
otherwise we'll all just show up and try and find each other.
(General hint is to look for the bunch of computer programmers.  I'll
try and wear a perl related shirt or hat or something.  You can also
see David's photo on his website, http://davidhand.com/)

Don't be afraid if this is your first la.pm event.. show up anyway.
If people don't attend, then we won't have events... if people aren't
interested in these things, speak up and we'll try and do other
things.  There are no set rules for what a Perl Monger group
does.. it's set by the members interests.

Any questions?