[LA.pm] dinner thursday 11/20

Angel Girl angelgrl979 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 02:44:31 CST 2003

mmm.. tiramisu! count me in. :o)

hmm.. not entirely sure if capri is the most efficient
place for a techtalk. seems a more casual, social
place. perhaps it wouldn't hurt to maybe schedule a
techtalk event (dinner or otherwise) once a month or
two? would be more effective to gather both willing
presenters and audiences, as well as appropriate
location and resources. thoughts, anyone? :oP

angel
(aka. the chick at the back of the room)

> >Ask Bjørn Hansen wrote:
> >
> >>Hi everyone,
> >>
> >>Robert and I got hungry, so hereby we announce a
> LA.pm dinner.
> >>
> >>The plan is to go to Caffe Capri[1] in Silverlake
> on Thursday the 20th (that's in a ~week) and stuff
> us silly with food.   Email me or Robert if you are
> coming so we can make reservations and be sure to
> let you know if we find out that the place isn't
> open that day or whatever (yes, that has happened
> before :-) )
> >>

> >> - ask
> >>
> >> [1]
> http://losangeles.citysearch.com/profile/52302/
> >>
> http://losangeles.citysearch.com/review/52302/

=====
If I had a website, what would I do with it?
       http://www.mylifeonline.net :oP