[LA.pm] dinner thursday 11/20

Peter Benjamin pete at peterbenjamin.com
Fri Nov 14 00:46:15 CST 2003

Meetings are held when and where a member says it is going
to happen.  At least that is what I have observed.  I think
it is a good thing.  We could have lots of meetings then.

Post 2 weeks before the meeting to get more Mongers there.
Generate some discussion.  Make it sound attractive.
Food does that.  ;-)

Pete