[LA.pm] silence

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Mon May 12 10:28:46 CDT 2003

On Sun, May 11, 2003 at 10:39:11PM -0700, rspier at pobox.com said:

> I feel like I should make a post.. The list has been very quiet, and
> there have been a few new subscribers recently.

Welcome to LA (or just to the list, or both), you new subscribers. :) This
group gets together periodically to eat and chat about Perl, networks,
systems and whatever else piques our interests.

I'm thinking it might be especially cool to get together later this month,
after the initial rush dies off a bit, and go as a group to see The Matrix
Reloaded. :)

Thoughts?
--
Scott Francis || darkuncle (at) darkuncle (dot) net
      illum oportet crescere me autem minui