[LA.pm] Next Event

Eric Hammond ehammond at thinksome.com
Wed Mar 12 16:36:46 CST 2003

Robert Spier wrote:
> We also need a place.  The best places tend to be
> conference rooms capable of holding 15-30 people, in
> easily accessible locations and buildings.

The offer to host these types of meetings at Rent.com is still
open.  This almost went through a year ago when Samy was
organizing, but then I got sidetracked with a new baby and
then Samy went South.

Rent.com is located on the Eastern edge of Santa Monica, a few
minutes from the 10 and the 405.  It's also close to the Santa
Monica Airport for those who live out of town and have their
own airplane.

	Rent.com
	2701 Ocean Park Blvd Ste 140
	Santa Monica, CA 90405

	http://rentmap.notlong.com   [maps.yahoo.com]

I think the garage is closed after 7pm and on weekends, but
metered parking is available on the street and I think it's
free at the park across the street.

The conference room has a large table and holds about 20, though
I suppose more could pack in if we were friendly.  There is a
projector, though I am not an expert at making these things work
with your hardware.  There is a lot of whiteboard space.

--
Eric Hammond
ehammond at thinksome.com