[LA.pm] The odds of finger games

Erick Calder e at arix.com
Wed Mar 5 20:50:00 CST 2003

I'm subscribed to a number of other mailing lists which handle the replies
differently... I keep getting double messages because it's annoying to
reply-all and then remove everything but the mailing-list address so no one
does it (except for me)...

anyone care to second a motion to make this more usable?