[LA.pm] ANNOUNCE: Tuesday - Dinner with Peter Scott

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Sun Mar 2 13:27:49 CST 2003

     A Social Dinner with Peter Scott, author of Perl Debugged.

     http://www.perldebugged.com/

     Tuesday, March 4th, 2003

     7pm

     The original...
        Bob's Big Boy
	http://www.bobs.net/
	Burbank/Toluca Lake

     4211 Riverside Drive

     http://xrl.us/c8u  <- Link to Yahoo Maps

     Directions:
	101 to Barham, over the hill, left on Pass, left on
	Riverside.  It's on the right.

	or.. 134 to Pass Ave, turn "South", and then Right on
	Riverside.

	(For best results, double check with your favorite mapping
	website.)

     The restaurant has a lot, with plenty of parking.

 Also, Peter has said he's going to bring a copy of his book to raffle
 off.  Must be present to win.  No purchase necessary.  See official
 rules for details.

 We'll also be raffling off a free 1 year subscription to p5p,
 (courtesy of Ask).

 I'll try and have some sort of Perl Mongers identifying material on
 me.. Or I'll bring my camel.  (Stuffed, not bound.)

-R