[LA.pm] a belief that mod_perl has not been obsoleted by PHP

Michael Sullivan sullivan at weightsnet.com
Sat Jun 28 12:36:12 CDT 2003

> I've not yet convinced myself that I like having to state:
>
> [% FOREACH variable = [ val, val, val ] %]

But I DO like having to state:

[% FOREACH hash = array %]
[% END %]

Being able to completely separate the data from the HTML like that
rocks.
Template Toolkit gives just enough programming tools that a good HTML
coder
can do a lot with it and not need to bother me (the Perl guy) when they
want
to change the format.  Embedding Perl means bothering me.  I don't want
be bothered with prettying up a page.
--
Michael Sullivan                              sullivan at WeightsNet.com
WeightsNet - Where the 'net pumps up          (253)679-7600 voice/fax