[LA.pm] FYI: LA 24 hour post office on Airport Blvd. no longer 24 hours--7AM-11PM

David Cohen qohen at post.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 15 03:26:07 CDT 2003

We interrupt the Randal Schwartz discussion to bring you the following bit
of news that might be important to programmer types who keep late hours:

The 24 hour post office at Airport Blvd. is no longer 24 hours--yes, as of
the end of May 2003. Wish I hadn't found about it the way I did, but it
could've been worse--there were two serious-looking guys who told me if
they didn't get their packages postmarked before midnight they'd be out of
a job. They didn't get in.

And a whole bunch of people kept coming by, only to be surprised when they
were told that the 24 hour post office they'd relied on forever was no
longer available.

Don't let it happen to you--remember, 7AM-11PM.  Tell your friends. Don't
tell your enemies.

We return you now to your regularly scheduled discussion.
___
DC