[LA.pm] Randal Schwartz visiting LA

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Mon Jul 14 13:27:57 CDT 2003

Randal will be in LA from the 26th - 29th of this month. We had an LA.pm
meeting with him a few years ago; are you all interested in doing it again?
We'd probably meet somewhere for food and listen to him regale us with bits
from his columns or talks at recent conferences. What do peoples' schedules
look like during the last week of the month?

(for the uninitiated, Randal Schwartz is the co-author of Learning Perl (the
O'Reilly Llama book), and co-author of the original Programming Perl (the
O'Reilly Camel book), arguably the two most popular and ubiquitous books on
Perl to date. Also a very funny man. :)
--
Scott Francis || darkuncle (at) darkuncle (dot) net
      illum oportet crescere me autem minui